The THUNDER693 is a 6" x 9" 3-way coaxial speaker pair that can handle up to 100-watts RMS power. THUNDER speakers are set apart from the "other guys" because of its ability to reproduce low frequencies that other speakers cannot reproduce. The THUNDER693 plays all the way down to 42Hz so even in systems that don't have subwoofers, you can get excellent bass response for all kinds of music.
The THUNDER693 uses a polypropylene woofer that is incredibly durable and the speaker's concave cone design also assists in delivering exceptional imaging especially when speakers are mounted in the doors of a vehicle. The dual tweeter design delivers the highest quality sound for vocals and high frequency instrumentals and they provide exceptional coverage so those sounds are not overwhelmed by the midrange and low frequencies produced by the speaker. This model includes a high temperature 4Ω voice coil and incorporates Spider Plateau Venting to ensure cool air is targeting the voice coil ensuring reliability over time.
- Extended Low Frequency Reproduction for Bigger, Fuller Sound
- Concave Cone Design for Improved Off-Axis Response
- Pivoting tweeter for improved imaging in any installation location. 15° swivel in two directions
- 3-way car speakers (pair)
- 6"x9" polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- 1-3/16" silk dome tweeter and 1" silk dome supertweeter
- power range: 2-100 watts RMS (200 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 42-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- top-mount depth: 3"
- grilles included
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442171378
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.