The THUNDER65 uses a polypropylene woofer that is incredibly durable and a 15 degree pivoting tweeter to assist in obtaining the best imaging based on install location. The speakers concave cone design also assists in delivering exceptional imaging especially when speakers are mounted in the doors of a vehicle. This model includes a high temperature 4Ω voice coil and incorporates Spider Plateau Venting to ensure cool air is targeting the voice coil ensuring reliability over time.
- Extended Low Frequency Reproduction for Bigger, Fuller Sound
- Concave Cone Design for Improved Off-Axis Response
- Pivoting Tweeter for Improved Imaging in Any Installation Location. 15° Swivel in Any Direction.
- Product Highlights:
- 2-way car speakers (pair)
- 6-1/2" polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- 1" pivoting silk dome tweeter
- power range: 2-60 watts RMS (120 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 48-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- top-mount depth: 1-7/8"
- grilles included
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442171347
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.