The THUNDER35 is a 3.5" coaxial speaker pair that can handle up to 25W RMS power. The THUNDER Series speakers are designed to compliment any installation while delivering a full range sound experience for all types of music. In order to get the most out of your music and hear it as the artist that recorded it intended you to, you need speakers that can reproduce the full range of sound frequencies. The THUNDER Series offers the best full range sound reproduction of any speaker in their class with particular focus on low frequency reproduction, where THUNDER speakers play much lower than other models allowing you to listen to great bass even if you do not want to install a subwoofer.
- Extended Low Frequency Reproduction for Bigger, Fuller Sound
- Concave Cone Design for Improved Off-Axis Response
- 2-way car speakers (pair)
- 3-1/2" polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- 3/4" PEI tweeter
- power range: 2-25 watts RMS (50 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 83-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- top-mount depth: 1-3/8"
- grilles not included
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442171309
- Weight: 3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.