The Mean Machine car audio amplifier is not for the meek. We call it a mean machine, because it is the biggest power in the line.With the Mean Machine line, Autotek engineers have made a concerted effort to develop technology that delivers high powered music.
The MM line powers the music with low output distortion. Additionally, low-noise electronic crossovers direct just the right amount of critical midrange and high frequency information to the speakers. This same crossover also controls the most critical low frequencies sent to larger speakers suited for bass and sub-bass audio reproduction. To complete the network feature, the advanced Band-Pass crossover skillfully positions a slice of sound directly into the middle of the audio spectrum for mid-bass drivers or midrange speakers.
- 500W x4 @ 2-ohm
- 250W x4 @ 4-ohm
- 1000W x2 @ 4-ohm (Mono Bridged)
- Pro- Fi™ High Speed MOSFET’s
- Auto-Step PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- ROAD WORTHYTM TCID (Twin Coil Isolation Design)
- Fully Adjustable Pro-Design Crossovers
- Line Output for Amplifier Daisy Chaining
- Heat De-Generative Extrusion
- Bass Thrust - Variable Bass Equalization
- 24dB Subsonic Filter
- Authorized Internet Dealer