The TERMINATOR65 is a 6.5" component speaker that is capable of handling up to 45W RMS power and has a 4 ohm impedance. The unit includes a durable steel basket, polypropylene cone, and mylar dome tweeter. The polypropylene woofer and mylar tweeter are engineered to reproduce high quality sound for any type of music and being from MTX it is designed to play lower notes than competitive models, so even if you don't have a subwoofer installed, you can still enjoy the low frequencies like bass drums.
The interior motor structure includes spider plateau venting which mechanically targets cool air at the speaker's voice coil to ensure reliabilty. The included grille is durable and adds a pleasing aesthetic look to any installation.
- Polypropylene Cone is Lightweight Yet Retains Stiffness for Excellent Sound Reproduction
- Mylar Dome Tweeter is Able to Accurately Recreate High Frequency Sound
- Shallow Mounting Depth Allows the Speakers to be Easily Installed in a Variety of Vehicles
- Product Highlights:
- component car speaker system includes two woofers and two tweeters
- 6-1/2" polypropylene woofer cone
- 1" Mylar tweeter with inline crossover
- frequency response: 54-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- RMS power: 2-45 watts (90 watts peak)
- top-mount depth: 2"
- grilles included
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442470624
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.