WET Series amplifiers from MTX Audio are designed to deliver all the power your system needs whether they are being used on a boat, bike or off-road vehcile. The WET75.2 is a 2-channel full range amplifier. The WET75.2 is capable of producing up to 200W total RMS power, 100 watts per channel.
The unit features a a class A/B circuit design that delivers exceptional sound quality and small chassis with an extruded heat sink that effectively dissipates heat ensuring long play times. It also incorporates a surface mount design, which attaches critical parts more securely to the circuit board creating greater resistance to vibration which is very important in boat and off-road applicaitons.
This amplifier features a conformal coated circuit board making it resistant to moisture that may get into the the chassis. Other features include stainless steel hardware, rubber gaskets around interconnects, and plastic covers that cover the controls preventing moisture from getting into the amplifier.
- Small Chassis
- Conformal Coated Circuit Board
- Surface Mount Technology
- Variable Crossover
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Rubber Gaskets Around RCA Connectors
- Plastic Splash Guard Over Control Adjustments
- Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP55 Rating
- Product Highlights:
- 2-channel marine amplifier
- Class A/B design
- 75 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- variable high-pass crossover: 10-200Hz at 12 dB/octave
- conformal-coated circuit board
- weather-resistant construction
- dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 6-3/8"D x 2-1/4"H
- UPC: 715442241774
- Weight: 5.3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.