Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly. Also features, The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
Class A/B amplifiers have long been known for their ability to produce great quality sound while performing more efficiently than pure Class A amplifiers. We have developed a specific linear circuitry that further reduces distortion while increasing both sound quality and power output. The MC900B is a lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 4 ohms, which makes it ideal for powering full range speakers in your vehicle, as most automotive speakers are 4 ohms impedance.
Built-in 1A charger allows you to charge your USB connected device thru this units USB port.
- Weather Proof 500 W MAX Power, 4 Channel 94 W X 4 RMS @ 4 ohm
- Full Range, Class A/B,
- Aux, Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming - play music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- USB Charging, Inline Multi-Function Remote
- 4-channel weatherproof amplifier
- 37.5 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- Bluetooth control via paired device
- Bluetooth and amplifier functions controllable via multi-function remote
- frequency response: 20-25000 Hz
- dimensions: 7-13/16"W x 3-13/16"D x 1-13/16H
- UPC: 791489100762
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.