- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and WAV files
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Siri "Eyes Free" support with compatible iPhones
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- Pandora control through iPhone
- Media App Control for playback and control of many popular music apps
- music file playback on select Android devices through USB input
- variable color illumination with separate control of display and buttons
- MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience with compatible devices
- remote control
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) for improved sound quality from compressed music files
- 5-band equalizer with seven preset tone settings
- 3-level loudness
- low-pass and high-pass filters
- subwoofer level control
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- inputs: front panel auxiliary input, rear USB input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
james From Cali
Stereo has been great, takes a little to navigate through adjustments but once figured out, it's a great deck.
Clippercliff From New Orleans
|Bought this head unit for my son and he is very impressed. Bluetooth for playing music and taking calls and the changing face colors are some of his favorite features. I have the previous version of this model in my car and we both like the HD of these units and hitting those "additional" channels with no commercials!! Pioneer has been my car audio choice since 1988. Always the best quality sound and power.|
Joseph From RI
|Excellent head unit. Has everything I had been looking for. Sound quality is great.|