- Vehicle Make (A): Toyota
- Vehicle Make (B): Scion
- Vehicle Make (C): Lexus
The ISTY11 connects Satellite Radio (SCC1 sold seperately) and an auxiliary input directly to the factory radio. This interface kit allows all Satellite Radio controls directly from the factory radio with no external displays.
- Satellite tuner sold seperately
- All harnesses included
- Allows Satellite Radio to be controlled directly from the factory head unit
- Also adds Auxiliary input
- Vehicle MUST have the ability to support Satellite Radio
- Canadian SCC-1C satellite tuner is not supported
- Radio MUST have an "AM-SAT" or "SAT" button to be compatible. Radios that have a "RADIO" button are not compatible
- Not compatible in 2009+ model vehicles that have an "XM" logo printed on the face of the radio. These radios have an internal satellite tuner and are not compatible. All other radios without the logo that have an "AM/SAT" or "SAT" button are compatible.
- If using with the HDRT HD Radio tuner: Radios with a diversity antenna will need the PGHTY1HD harness in order for the HD tuner to work correctly.
- Not compatible in vehicles equipped with the OEM Pioneer radio with the OEL display
- 2009+ Toyota Prius: The radio in these vehicles may be equipped with an internal satellite tuner with no distinguishing marks on the face of the radio. If the radio has a yellow satellite antenna plugged into the back, the satellite tuner is internal and the PXAMG is not compatible.
- 2009+ Toyota Venza: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with navigation
- 2011+Toyota Sienna: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with navigation
- 2010+ 4Runner: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with navigation
- UPC: 609098801096
- Weight: 3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.