New to the BAMF family are these diamonds-in-the-rough, using the latest and greatest in full range class D technology. Previously considered only for subwoofer amplifiers, class D topology proves itself a contender for full range sound. Class D full range advantages start with stable high power capability in small compact, install-me-anywhere footprint. 90%+ efficient power supplies and optimized output devices mean less heat build-up and fatigue after extended playtime. Primiarly SMD circuit boards using low tollerance parts keeps unwanted harmonic distortion at bay. Available configurations include 4ch, 5ch, and high power monoblock.
- High Efficiency Class D Full Range Amplifiers
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Ampllifier
- Easy DIY Install Single Sided Terminals & Controls
- Angled Wire Terminals Secure Wire Connections
- Interchangeable Top Panel for Unique Installation
- Chassis Integrated Aluminum Mounting Points
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
- 200mV-7.5V Low Level RCA Inputs
- 18dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
- Product Highlights:
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 170 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 340 watts x 2 chan.
- Max power output: 1600 watts
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier
- Dimensions: 7"W x 11"L x 2"H
- MOSFET power supply with audiophile grade IR™ transistors
- Hybrid aluminum alloy heatsink for optimum dissipation
- Direct short, thermal, and overload protection circuits
- Variable Bass Boost (9 to +18 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- 4/2 or bridged at 4 ohm channel operation
- RCA speaker-level (low-level) inputs
- Variable high-pass filter (70-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (70-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Frequency Response: 10 - 20,000 Hz
- UPC: 709483047310
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.