The XD1000/5v2 delivers up to 1000 W of clean power and is ideal for an audiophile-grade, subwoofer + four satellite system. With this potent amplifier, you can drive two pairs of quality component speaker systems with plenty of clean power (75 W x 4 @ 4 Ω), while also delivering a stout 600 W of power to a subwoofer system. The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ switching amplifier design.
The XD1000/5v2 includes a 12 dB / octave high-pass filter for one main channel pair, a 12 dB octave high-pass or bandpass filter for the other main channel pair, plus a variable slope low-pass filter for its subwoofer channel. All three filters offer continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. This amplifier's filters can also be configured as a true 3-way crossover, with a low-pass filter for the subwoofer channel, a bandpass filter on Ch. 3 & 4, and a high-pass filter on Ch. 1 & 2. An "x10" multiplier switch on the Ch. 1 & 2 high-pass filter allows its cutoff frequency to be adjusted from 50-500 Hz or 500-5000 Hz.
The XD1000/5v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat.
- XDv2 Series Class D 5-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @14.4V:
- Channel 1 - 4
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @14.4V: Sub Channel
- 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @12.5V: Channel 1 - 4
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 180 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @12.5V:
- Sub Channel
- 4 ohms: 360 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 800mV - 8V
- High level: 200mV - 2V
- Frequency Response (Ch 1-4): 12 - 22,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Sub Ch): 10 - 1,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >104 dB
- Damping Factor @4ohms: >150 / 50 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 80A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Weight: 9.00 lb
- Dimensions: 7.09"W x 14.73"L x 2.05"H
- NexD™ High Speed Switching Class D Technology
- Wired HD-RLC remote level control available, sold separately
- LED power (green), over-current (yellow) and protect (red) indicators
- Advanced Rollback Protection
- Differential Balanced Input Section
- Selectable turn-on modes: REM / Offset / Signal
- +12 V Remote Turn-On: Traditional remote lead wire, from headunit
- DC Offset-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a very small DC signal (high-level signal only)
- Signal-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a full-range audio signal at left-channel input (high-level signal only)
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer
- Input mode selectable: 2 Ch. / 4 Ch. / 6 Ch.
- 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
- Selectable Low-Pass Filter Slope (Sub Ch): 12 dB or 24 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave
- Selectable HP filter mode (Ch 1/2): Off / x1 / x10
- Selectable filter mode (Ch 3/4): Off / BP/ HP
- 5-channel car amplifer
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 (at 4 ohms)
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 600 watts RMS x 1 (at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- variable high-pass filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on ch 1 & 2
- variable high-pass or bandpass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on ch 3 & 4
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave) on sub ch
- optional wired remote for level control (sub channel only or all channels)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- auto turn-on via DC offset or signal sensing
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14-3/4"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- UPC: 699440982580
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 98258
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.