The XD1000/5v2 delivers up to 1000 W of clean power and is ideal for an audiophile-grade, subwoofer + four satellite system. With this potent amplifier, you can drive two pairs of quality component speaker systems with plenty of clean power (75 W x 4 @ 4 Ω), while also delivering a stout 600 W of power to a subwoofer system. The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ switching amplifier design.
The XD1000/5v2 includes a 12 dB / octave high-pass filter for one main channel pair, a 12 dB octave high-pass or bandpass filter for the other main channel pair, plus a variable slope low-pass filter for its subwoofer channel. All three filters offer continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. This amplifier's filters can also be configured as a true 3-way crossover, with a low-pass filter for the subwoofer channel, a bandpass filter on Ch. 3 & 4, and a high-pass filter on Ch. 1 & 2. An "x10" multiplier switch on the Ch. 1 & 2 high-pass filter allows its cutoff frequency to be adjusted from 50-500 Hz or 500-5000 Hz.
The XD1000/5v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat.
- XDv2 Series Class D 5-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @14.4V:
- Channel 1 - 4
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @14.4V: Sub Channel
- 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @12.5V: Channel 1 - 4
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 180 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @12.5V:
- Sub Channel
- 4 ohms: 360 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 800mV - 8V
- High level: 200mV - 2V
- Frequency Response (Ch 1-4): 12 - 22,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Sub Ch): 10 - 1,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >104 dB
- Damping Factor @4ohms: >150 / 50 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 80A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Weight: 9.00 lb
- Dimensions: 7.09"W x 14.73"L x 2.05"H
- NexD™ High Speed Switching Class D Technology
- Wired HD-RLC remote level control available, sold separately
- LED power (green), over-current (yellow) and protect (red) indicators
- Advanced Rollback Protection
- Differential Balanced Input Section
- Selectable turn-on modes: REM / Offset / Signal
- +12 V Remote Turn-On: Traditional remote lead wire, from headunit
- DC Offset-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a very small DC signal (high-level signal only)
- Signal-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a full-range audio signal at left-channel input (high-level signal only)
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer
- Input mode selectable: 2 Ch. / 4 Ch. / 6 Ch.
- 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
- Selectable Low-Pass Filter Slope (Sub Ch): 12 dB or 24 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave
- Selectable HP filter mode (Ch 1/2): Off / x1 / x10
- Selectable filter mode (Ch 3/4): Off / BP/ HP
- 5-channel car amplifer
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 (at 4 ohms)
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 600 watts RMS x 1 (at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- variable high-pass filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on ch 1 & 2
- variable high-pass or bandpass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on ch 3 & 4
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave) on sub ch
- optional wired remote for level control (sub channel only or all channels)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- auto turn-on via DC offset or signal sensing
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14-3/4"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- UPC: 699440982580
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 98258
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.