The SecurView™ VS-186 is part of our OEM Camera Line. It is a custom mount CMOS color camera designed specifically for the Honda CRV (2009-2011) and Honda Odyssey (2009-2011). The camera is designed to snap easily into place on the rear cargo hatch taking the place of the factory license plate illumination housing without having to use any major tools to trim or cut any part of the car. The camera itself can be swiveled downard at 45° to give the driver a better viewing angle behind the vehicle.
The VS-186 has a built-in distance meter so that when the camera is activated, the driver can accurately judge the distance behind the vehicle. This camera can be hooked up to any SecurView™ Monitor or any other monitor that uses a standard RCA video cable input.
- Color: Black
- Mounting Type: Remote Mount
- Night Vision: No
- Wide Angle: Yes
- Custom mount allows it to blend in nicely on the vehicle
- Designed to snap easily into place on the vehicle without the use of any tools
- Takes the place of the factory license plate illumination housing
- Constructed of high-grade plastic
- Camera lens can be swiveled downward to give the driver a better viewing angle
- Built-in distance meter to help the driver accurately judge the distance behind the vehicle
- Waterproof design (IP68)ard RCA video cable input.
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 120°
- Vertical Viewing Angle: 90°
- TV System: NTSC / PAL
- Normal / Reverse Image: Reverse Image Only
- Night Vision: No
- Distance Meter: Yes
- Audio: No
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Illumination: 1 Lux / F 1.2
- Dimensions (MM): 40(L) × 66(W) × 35(D)
- Power Source: 12 Volt
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.