- Designed for vehicles with low current ignition switches - late model vehicles like GM, Ford, Chrysler and some Japanese and other imported vehicles; uses original factory remotes for operation that came with the car
- T-harness plug-in of bypass module and direct connection to data port of DS controller enables approximate install time of 15 to 30 minutes
- Includes OEM remote integration with 3-press lock for remote start, 4 separate outputs to control factory sliding doors (mini vans), fuel cap and trunk release without any extra wiring
- Extra wired outputs to operate parking lights and car horn
- Can be easily switched from a 1-way to a 2-way system through optional 2-way upgrade kit; 2-way upgrade kit includes pager remote, sidekick remote, antenna and charger; plug and play install
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.