- Designed for vehicles with low current ignition switches - late model vehicles like GM, Ford, Chrysler and some Japanese and other imported vehicles
- Benefits to installer - smaller gauge wires (18 grams) for easier connection to low current ignition switches; perfect for push-to-start vehicle and newer Chrysler vehicles with no ignition wires
- LC series starters can remote start vehicle through the data module; 2-way twin data ports to accommodate Fortin and ADS data modules; LC-1 can be made into a two way system by adding the 2-way upgrade kit
- Includes a smartphone port for direct plug-in of a MS-1 Crimestopper GPS modem to interface with all the new smartphones and computers
- New-style, 1-button transmitters with brushed aluminum accents; door unlock function through 1-button remotes for factory keyless entry systems that do not operate when the ignition is on
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.