- Adhesive backed foam gasket
- One 10" Pioneer shallow mount subwoofer
- Eight 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws
- Manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese)
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- sealed box volume: 0.35-0.7 cubic feet
- mica-injected resin cone
- power range: 100-300 watts RMS (1,200 watts peak power)
- ported box volume: 0.5-0.7 cubic feet
- mounting depth: 3-1/8"
- 10" 4-ohm shallow subwoofer
- frequency response: 20-125 Hz
||91 dB at 1 watt
|RMS Power Range (Watts)
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)
|Top Mount Depth (inches)
|Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet)
|Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet)
|Port diameter (inches)
|Port length (inches)
|Dual Voice Coil
||20 - 125 Hz
|Bottom Mount Depth (inches)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938234870
- Weight: 37
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.