The VX7020 is our top of the line double DIN multimedia receiver with app control and built-in Bluetooth and Navigation and features a 6.2-inch high resolution TFT touch screen and app connectivity for iPhone®, Android® and BlackBerryÂ® - Connect your iPhone (via jLinkUSB) and control Pandora Link from the touchscreen. Android®, Apple and BlackBerry users can also connect via Bluetooth to stream, control and enjoy Pandora, SXM, iHeartRadio, aHa Radio, Spotify, Slacker, TuneIn and many more Internet Radio Apps. This unit offers built-in iGo Primo Navigation with Naviextras Web Support (download other countries, POI and value features) while also offering Bluetooth hands free calling with phone book accessibility and music streaming from A2DP equipped phones with audio controls for Android®, iPhone® and BlackBerryÂ® devices. Additionally, it is SXM Ready featuring channel art.
- iGo Primo Navigation - (US Only Map Data)
- Naviextras Web Support Download Other Countries, POI and Value Features
- Pandora Link
- Bluetooth Hands Free, Phone Book Access, Music Streaming and Audio Controls for AndroidTM and iPhone®
- SXM Ready with Channel Art
- High Resolution Touch Screen
- RGB Illumination
- Front Full Size USB with 1 Amp Charging
- 5 Selectable UI Color Themes
- 5 Selectable Wallpapers
- Front 3.5mm Audio / Video Input
- Rear Audio / Video Input
- Front / Rear / Sub RCA 6V Line out
- Rear Camera In
- Video Out
- 16 Key Learning SWC Interface
- Remote Control
- 160 Watts Peak Power (40 x 4)
- App Connectivity for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry - Connect your iPhone (via jLinkUSB) and Control Pandora Link from the Touchscreen
- Android, Apple and BlackBerry Users Can Connect via Bluetooth to Stream, Control and Enjoy Pandora, SXM, iHeartRadio, aHa Radio, Spotify, Slacker, TuneIn and many more Internet Radio Apps
- UPC: 043258305244
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.