- 50 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- 2-channel car amplifier
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high-pass filter (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter (40-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bandpass filter (10-5000 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- front-mounted controls protected behind fold-down door with magnetic latches
- Class D amp technology
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input))
- preamp outputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuserecommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amplifiers in a system, an additional 40-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- 8-1/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 8-1/2"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.