In the ancient Japanese sport of SUMO the rules are simple. When the Gyoji waves his fan; push the other guy out of a big circle. Massive Audio created the “SUMMO” line of subwoofers with the same goal in mind. Summo Series subwoofers play so low and with such a deep center of force that the competition cannot help but to bow out gracefully. Models include the Summo 15”, 12” and 10” all rated at 3000 watts. Then there is the 600 watt 8” right on down to the crowd pleasing 300 watt 6” subwoofer. Let there be no doubt that with Massive Audio you will be the “King of the Ring.”
- Die Cast Basket with Black Textured Finish
- Kevlar Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Textured Paint Finish
- EROM Foam Surround with Red Stitching
- 3.0" 4-Layer Hi-Temp Voice Coil (15", 12", 10")
- 2.0" 4-Layer Hi-Temp Voice Coil (8”)
- 1.5" 4-Layer Hi-Temp Voice Coil (6”)
- Fiberglass Woven Dust Cap
- Triple Stacked 225oz High Energy Magnets (15", 12", 10")
- Double Stacked 90oz High Energy Magnets (8”)
- Enhanced Cooling T-yoke Design with Black Anodized Finish
- Customized Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot
- 10 Gauge Power Cable with Direct Lead Connection (15”, 12”, 10”)
- 16 Gauge Power Cable with Direct Lead Connection (8", 6”)
- Triple Black Poly Cotton Spiders with Mirror Image Layout
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 623169610714
- Sku: SUMMO84
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Craig From Panama City
|First I'd like to point out that if you research this product you'd known that it's actually a dual 4ohm voice coil 300 watt rms sub. Anyway, I'm running a single sub off a Pioneer mono amp and this thing pounds. I have it in a 0.84 cuft ported box although I tried sealed first and that was ok, sealed probably sounds better in a trunk but I have a hatchback. It's built pretty solid too. I bet running 2+ of these would be amazing. Btw, onlinecarstereo.com had this $30 cheaper than other online dealers.|