The D4000.2 by Massive Audio, 4 Kilowatts, 2 channels, ONE GOAL… At the Massive Audio control center we always hear, “We Need More Power Captain!” Massive Audio has responded by designing the “Largest Powered Two Channel It Has Ever Designed.” The Massive Audio “D-BiT” D4000.2 stands in at only 2.1” x 6.5” x 16.1” and pounds put over 4 Kilowatts Max. (500RMS x 2 @ 4Ohm)
This CEA 2006 Certified amplifier is a “Full Range High Speed Digital.” With its low current draw, low operating temperature, LP/HP/Band pass crossover controls and X1/X10 switching you can set the outputs from 10Hz~200K or 100Hz~2KHz for a precise setting. Supplied RCA “bullet” adaptors allow the installer to go directly into the RCA inputs which will activates the Auto Turn On/Off feature.
Still need more power? Bridge this amp and it kicks out over Two Thousand Watts @ 4 Ohm Mono. So if you need more power just go “Massive” on the universe with the D4000.2.
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 500 watts x 2 chan.
- Max power output: 4000 watts x 1 chan.
- D Block Series 2-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- X10 switch for HPF/LPF/Bandpass crossover selections
- Full range digital circuitry for extreme heat protection
- N channel circuitry for high efficiency
- Frequency Response: 15-55,000 Hz
- 1/0 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier
- UPC: 623169630743
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.