W6v3 ProWedge™ systems incorporate our high-performance W6v3 subwoofer drivers in quality, MDF-constructed, sealed enclosures that deliver smooth, powerful and articulate bass. The drivers and enclosures are designed and built in our Miramar, Florida factory, incorporating multiple patented technologies.
A super-tough, polymer grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver. Finish: Black high-grade automotive carpet. Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 300 - 600W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- 600W Single 10" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1200W
- RMS: 600W
- Recommended amplifier power: 300 - 600W
- Enclosure Features:
- 10" sealed enclosure
- 5/8" MDF construction
- Durable Carpet Finish
- Final Impedance: 2 ohms
- Preloaded with single 10" W6v3 Series Subwoofers
- Sealed enclosure with durable carpet finish
- Enclosure Dimensions: 11-3/8" D x 12-3/8" W x 14-3/8" H
- Subwoofer Features:
- Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Frequency Response: 22-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 83dB
- 10" subwoofer in sealed enclosure
- 10W6v3 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- power handling: 300-600 watts RMS
- total impedance: 2 ohms
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard sealed enclosure with carpet covering
- assembled in the U.S.A.
- dimensions: 12-1/8"W x 14" H x 11-1/4"D
- weight: 34-5/8 lbs.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933063
- Weight: 30
- Sku: 93306
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.