W6v3 ProWedge™ systems incorporate our high-performance W6v3 subwoofer drivers in quality, MDF-constructed, sealed enclosures that deliver smooth, powerful and articulate bass. The drivers and enclosures are designed and built in our Miramar, Florida factory, incorporating multiple patented technologies.
A super-tough, polymer grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver. Finish: Black high-grade automotive carpet. Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 300 - 600W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- 600W Single 10" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1200W
- RMS: 600W
- Recommended amplifier power: 300 - 600W
- Enclosure Features:
- 10" sealed enclosure
- 5/8" MDF construction
- Durable Carpet Finish
- Final Impedance: 2 ohms
- Preloaded with single 10" W6v3 Series Subwoofers
- Sealed enclosure with durable carpet finish
- Enclosure Dimensions: 11-3/8" D x 12-3/8" W x 14-3/8" H
- Subwoofer Features:
- Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Frequency Response: 22-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 83dB
- 10" subwoofer in sealed enclosure
- 10W6v3 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- power handling: 300-600 watts RMS
- total impedance: 2 ohms
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard sealed enclosure with carpet covering
- assembled in the U.S.A.
- dimensions: 12-1/8"W x 14" H x 11-1/4"D
- weight: 34-5/8 lbs.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933063
- Weight: 30
- Sku: 93306
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.