- 2012 Avalanche, Sierra, Silverado Suburban, Tahoe & Yukon vehicles equipped with a navigation radio require the OSGMLAN44 harness
- In Premium Amplified Systems there will be no fading capability of the aftermarket stereo.
- Chevrolet Express vans & GMC Savannah vans equipped with diesel engines are not compatible
- In order to retain the factory XM tuner the aftermarket head unit MUST be equipped with an auxiliary input
- In order to retain the factory XM tuner the vehicle must be equipped with steering wheel controls and a driver information center
Retains OnStar® system functionality and the Bose factory-installed amplifier (if present) when the factory radio is replaced in a 29-bit GMLAN vehicle. Generates all safety warning chimes and audible turn signal indicators.
- Retains OnStar® when the factory radio is replaced
- Retains Factory Bluetooth (2009+ model vehicles)
- Retains rear seat audio controls
- Retains factory XM
- Retains all warning chimes (chime module included)
- Retains back-up sensors/park assist
- Retains back-up camera signal
- Retains factory BOSE audio systems
- Retains factory premium BOSE audio (Y91 digital. does not support fading)
- Supports non-amplified audio systems
- Steering wheel control harness (pre-wired)
- Dual zone function
- Chime volume adjustment (factory buttons)
- Rear seat audio and video (GMRVD) required
- OnStar volume adjustment
- Retained accessory power output (R.A.P.)
- Reverse Wire output
- VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense) output
- Illumination output
- Parking brake output
- Includes antenna adaptor
- In package updatable using the PAC-UP
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.