The 2013 Performance Amplifier Series boasts a stunning metallic finish with diamond cut trim and contoured end plate covers, showcasing unparalleled design treatments; and this is only the beginning.
We've introduced a new concept to the range, a removable insert panel for those who want to show off a truly unique installation. Remove, replace, design and create your own work of art, your FUSION Performance amplifier is the ultimate blank canvas.
Good looks aside; the Performance amplifier series delivers high efficiency raw power to any car stereo system, this 2 Channel Class-AB amplifier delivers a massive 1200 Watts of power to your systems veins and with this much performance pumping be prepared to turn heads wherever you go.
Equipped with maximum current heavy-duty connector blocks, high* and low level input connections as well as OEM compatibility for owners of current model VW and Audi vehicles. 4-Way Protection: thermal, reversed polarity, DC offset and low voltage protection is engineered into the Performance series for prolonged and piercing power.
FUSION has proven yet again that power and performance can be affordable and fun.
- Custom Insert: Customize your Fusion install with the performance series removable top panel.
- Discrete Install End Caps: Covers and Protects amplifier controls and cable connections.
- Heavy Duty Connector Block: Supports Maximum current supply.
- Integrated Cooling Fan: Regulates temperature for sustained performance.
- Remote Bass Ready: Compatible with the CA-RLC12 Bass Remote (Sold Separately)
RMS Power Output:
- RMS @2-ohm: 90W x2
- RMS @4-ohm: 65W x2
- Bridged @ 4-ohm: 180W x1
- Max Power: 1200W