- One 10" Single voice coil woofer
- Six 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws
- Adhesive backed foam gasket
- Manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese)
- IMPP composite seamless cone
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- 2-layer fiber-reinforced elastic polymer surround
- stamped steel basket
- top-mount depth: 5-1/2"
- ported box volume: 0.9-1.50 cubic feet
- peak power handling: 1,200 watts
- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
- power handling: 350 watts RMS
- frequency response: 20-125 Hz
- sealed box volume: 0.65-1.25 cubic feet
||Fiber Reinforced Polymer
|RMS Power Range (Watts)
|Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet)
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)
|Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet)
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)
|Port diameter (inches)
|Bottom Mount Depth (inches)
|Dual Voice Coil
||93 dB at 1 watt
|Port length (inches)
||20 - 125 Hz
|Top Mount Depth (inches)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 012304926993
- Weight: 35.9
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.