- Marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth
- Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you control phone based content
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, and WAV music files
- Stream Internet radio from Pandora, iHeart Radio, and more
- Music Control app enables playback of music files over USB from Android devices
- Variable-color illumination
- 1.5 line LCD display
- Rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- Conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- CD slot cover and double covers for USB and AUX inputs
- Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- System Q Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- Low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android Open Accessory protocol works with cables or Bluetooth
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Front USB and AUX inputs
- 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, sub)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.