The XTL-EBC Remote Bass Control allows you to control the bass output level of the MTX XTL110P X Thunder Link powered subwoofer from the front of the vehicle. The supplied 15' cable, with RJ-25 phone plugs on both ends, connects the remote to the subwoofer.
- Remote gain adjustment for XTL110P amplified subwoofer
- Rotary knob for gain adjustment
- For use with the MTX XTL110P amplified subwoofer
- Product Highlights:
- External Bass Control for use with MTX XTL110P amplified subwoofer
- MTX External Bass Controllers:
- MWA034 For TA, TC, and TE Series MTX amplifiers
- MWA035 For older XThunder Series MTX amplifiers 1000XD, 600XD, 300XD, TH series monoblock amplifiers 1200.1d, 650.1d, 350.1d
- MWA037 For RFL and JackHammer Series amplifiers
- MWA039 For TD Series amplifiers
- MWA040 For THUNDER and WET series amplifiers Thunder1000.1, Thunder500.1, Wet500.1 amps
- XTL-EBC For the XTL110P amplified subwoofer enclosure
- See more information about External Bass Controllers at External / Remote Bass Controls.
- UPC: 715442241903
- Weight: 0.8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.