The Pyle PBJ20 Mandolin Banjo combines a banjo body with the neck and tuning of a mandolin. This hybrid instrument was originally invented to recreate rich amplified banjo sounds with those familiar with the mandolin. Featuring a rich and polished Sapele wood body, Mahogany headstock and Rosewood fretboard, it is designed to sound as good as it looks! White Jade machine tuner pegs help you hit the desired note with 4 course 'doubled-string' style -- having a total of 8 strings, for a wider and distinct range of tonal reproduction. The player will share the reminiscence and style of a banjo-shaped mandolin but additional versatility with this stringed instrument. Combine the best of the banjo and mandolin with the Pyle PBJ20 Manolin-Banjo.
- Combines Banjo Body with Mandolin Neck and Tuning
- Coated and Polished Rich Wood Finish
- (8) White Jade Machine Head Tuner Key Pegs
- Classic Traditional Style Binding Design
- (18) Frets on Fretboard
- Fretboard Length: 9.3''
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Violin-Style String Tuning (GDAE)
- Movable Bridge Stand
- Universal Adjustable Truss Rod
- Banjo Body Material: Sapele Wood
- Headstock/Neck Material: Mahogany
- Remo M1 Banjo Head (8'' Diameter)
- Head Collar Type: Medium (10mm Height)
- Head Collar Material: Polyester Film
- Drum Width: 8.5''
- Drum Height: 2.9''
- Total Instrument Length: 23''
- Accessories Included: Drum Head Collar and Truss Rod Adjustment Tools
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 4.03 lbs.
- UPC: 068888754811
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.