The Pyle PDWM4360U delivers clear, noise-free wireless transmission and excellent sound reproduction. Simple setup and installation allow you to transmit clear sound instantly. System features include (4) individual balanced XLR outputs and (1) unbalanced jack for additional connectivity. Enjoy quad channel voice distribution across the four included handheld microphones. Whether used for work or play, for on-stage vocal performances or conference room speeches, this wireless microphone system will provide you with a quality audio experience. Enjoy hassle-free and reliable wireless sound transmission with today's latest system technology with this all-in-one package.
- UHF Band Receiver System
- Quad Frequency Channel Design (Channel 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Broad Frequency Response Range & Low Distortion
- High Signal/Noise Ratio Performance
- RF Signal & AF Signal LED Indicators
- Radio Frequency and Audio Frequency
- LCD Digital Display with Channel & Frequency Readout
- Independent Channel Adjustable Volume Controls
- Easy-to-Use Touch Button Controls
- Detachable Dual Antennas
- Rack Mountable System
- Includes (4) Handheld Microphones & 8 'AA' Batteries
- RF Frequency Range: 673 - 697.975MHz
- Image & Spurious Rejection: >70dB
- Receiving Sensitivity: -105dBm
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >85dB
- Border Upon Channel Rejection: >70dB
- T.H.D.: <0.5%
- Audio Output Level: 0-300mV
- Power Requirements: 13-15V DC nominal 1000mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.51'' x 8.07'' x 2.04''
- RF Power Output: >13dBm
- Modulation Degree: >30KHz
- Power Current: <110mA
- Frequency Stability: ±0.002%
- Harmonic at Higher Degree: <60dB
- Modulation Pattern: FM
- Battery Powered: Requires 2 x 'AA' Batteries
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 0 lbs.
- UPC: 068888757607
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.