Reach new levels in your music performance, and gain convenient access to your gear, with the Pyle PLPTS45 Dual Device Tabletop Studio Equipment Stand. It's the heavy duty solution to hold all your audio equipment. The dual device mount holder arms are height adjustable and can raise or lower your gear from 3.5" to 15.7". Universal bracket arms are also width adjustable so it can hold devices like laptops, mixers, turntables and more. Enjoy 360 degree full rotation swivel adjustments along with device tilting ability. This heavy-duty tabletop stand provides rugged and reliable performance -- all within arm's reach! Adjust, position and angle your equipment exactly where you need it, and achieve optimum performance with the Pyle PLPTS45 Dual Studio Equipment Stand.
- Includes (2) Universal Device Holding Bracket Arms
- Provides Convenient Access to Two Separate Devices
- Holds Laptops, Mixers, Turntables, Sound Equipment, etc.
- Quickly and Easily Make Height, Rotation and Tilt Adjustments
- Both Bracket Arms Feature Width, Depth and Height Adjustment
- Rotary Clamp-Style Locking Mechanisms
- Fully Rotational, 360° Swivel Ability
- Device Tilting Adjustment: 0° - 75°
- Can Hold up to 17.0'' Laptops
- Low-Profile Heavy Duty Base
- Safe & Secure Device Placement
- Rugged & Reliable Steel Construction
- Can Be Placed On Top or Under Other Equipment
- Perfect for On Stage and In-Studio Use
- For Beginner and Professional Applications
- Used by Musicians, Instrument Players, Performers, Sound Engineers, DJ, MC, etc.
- Assembly Instructions Included
- Can Hold Devices as Small as 2.0'' Wide
- Weight: 9.0 lbs.
- Tabletop Base (L x W x H): 15.0" x 9.8" x 0.2" inches
- Adjustable Height (Device Holding Arms): 3.5" to 15.7" inches
- Total Unit: 24.5'' x 11.0'' x 16.0'' inches
- Sold as: Single
- Weight: 0 lbs.
- UPC: 068888758550
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.