The Pyle PLPTS47 Tabletop Two-Tier Device Audio System Workstation is designed as a versatile and portable DJ workstation. The system easily fits into any station wagon to unload and set up anywhere, quickly and easily. Set it up on stage, in the studio or anywhere convenient audio control is needed. The dual platforms can hold devices like laptops, mixers, turntables and other sound gear to help you achieve optimal performance. Features include tilt adjustable shelves and cushion-padded shelving for device protection to fit every instillation environment. The heavy-duty construction combined with lightweight material makes this dual level tabletop device holder perfect for audio system setup on the go. Simplify the management of your audio equipment with the Pyle PLPTS47 Tabletop Dual Device Stand Holder.
- Safe & Secure DJ Equipment Placement
- Tabletop Style Provides Convenient Device Access
- Universal: Holds All of Your Favorite Devices
- Perfect for Turntables, Mixer, Laptop and Other Equipment
- Dual Shelf Two-Tier Stand System
- Both Shelves Feature Angle/Tilt Adjustments
- Perforated Back-Plate for Cable Arrangement
- Cushion- Padded Shelves to Protect Your Equipment
- Rugged & Reliable Steel Construction
- Suitable for On Stage and In-Studio Use
- For Beginner and Professional Applications
- Used by Musicians, Instrument Players, Performers, Sound Engineers, DJ, MC, etc.
- Top Shelf Tilt Adjustment: 0°, 20°, 40°
- Bottom Shelf Tilt Adjustment: 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°, 20°
- Includes Protective Dust Cover
- Assembly Instructions Included
- Weight: 32.3 lbs.
- Top Shelf (W x L): 45.2'' x 15.2'' inches
- Bottom Shelf (W x L): 17.7'' x 17.0'' inches
- Total Unit Size (W x L): 45.2'' x 18.5'' inches
- Sold as: 1
- Weight: 0 lbs.
- UPC: 068888758567
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.