Complete all of the required connections in the way that make all the lines hided in the car
- The camera can be installed in the following way:
- Flush-mount: Install by drilling a hole on the rear bumper.
- Attention: The camera switch is controlled by the reverse gear shift.
- Color: Black
- Mounting Type: Flush Mount
- Tilt: No
- Wide Angle: Yes
- Wide-angle View with Video output
- Activates when Vehicle is put in Reverse
- Flush-mount Install by drilling a hole on the rear bumper.
- Power Supply: DC9V – 15V
- Lens Angle (degrees) : 170º
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Video Output: 1.0vp-p, 75 ohm
- Signal To Noise Ratio: ≥48 dB
- IP Rating: IP68
- Operating Temperature (degrees/Celsius) : -30 C ~ +70 C (RH95%MAX)
- - White Balance: Auto
- - Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux
- - AGC: Auto
- - Resolution (TV lines) : 480
- - Electronic Shutter: 1/60(NTSC) 1/50(PAL) 1/10,000 second
- - Effective Pixels: 656 x 492
- UPC: 791489310178
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.