The PM2500 is a Class A/B amplifiers have long been known for their ability to produce great quality sound while performing more efficiently than pure Class A amplifiers. We have developed a specific linear circuitry that further reduces distortion while increasing both sound quality and power output. An amplifier with both high-level and low-level inputs provides flexibility by allowing you to build an audio system using virtually any standard factory or aftermarket source unit. High-level (speaker level) inputs accept the signal from the speakers, while low-level (RCA) inputs accept the signal from the pre-amp outputs of the source unit. The lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 2 ohms. Amplifiers that are 2 ohms stable produce more power resulting in more volume. This amp can comfortably power speakers or subwoofers with all channel(s) being used at a load of 2 ohms. Offers, switchable Input Sensitivity gives you the freedom to connect the amp to any standard source unit and have peace of mind it will be within range to properly match the output of the source unit allowing you to use the volume controls on your source unit the way it was designed. The ability to boost or attenuate the sub level when an amp and subwoofer are connected to the subwoofer pre-amp output. Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
- Phantom Series Monoblock Class AB Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 1250 watts x 1 chan.
- Peak Power Rating:
- 2 ohms: 2500 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- 2 Ohm stable mono operation
- Speaker/High level inputs
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Soft start turn-on
- Gold-plated RCA low level and high level inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty black anodized heat-sink
- Input sensitivity: Selectable
- 2V - 8V
- 100mV - 2V
- Frequency Response: 9 - 50,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.01%
- Signal to Noise Ration: 90 dB
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 250 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring minimum is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 10.31"W x 14.00"L x 2.25"H
- UPC: 791489122719
- Weight: 11.9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.