Hifonics 2400 Watt, Strappable, 1 Ohm stable, Brutus mono Super D-Class™ car audio subwoofer amplifier. Features include onboard electronic crossover and boost EQ. Bass remote included.
- Ultra-Fi MOSFETS Circuit maximizing power efficiency while improving sound quality
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Built-in system diagnostics
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink with illuminated Hifonics logo
- Lighted connectors and blue wash of light from the underside of the heatsink
- 4 ohms: 850 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1600 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2400 watts x 1 chan.
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicator lights
- On-board system diagnostics
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable parametric bass eq control
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA ouputs allow for daisy chaining multiple amps
- 3-way system protection circuitry (thermal, overload and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy head sink
- Lighted connectors
- 1/0 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
- Dimensions: 9.8"W x 14.9"L x 2.4"H
- UPC: 806576223658
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
timothy kinney From corona ca
|its a decent amp for the price|