This dual voice coil MS1-204 shallow subwoofer has been designed applications where space can be an issue. With only 2.7 inches of mounting depth, the MS1-204 can fit in any bench seat, gunnel or shallow compartment without giving up much space at all. Designed to perform optimally in small sealed applications, the M-Line MS1-204 deliver pounding bass is a little space.
- 8" Shallow Subwoofer
- Dual 2" 4-Ohm Voice Coils
- 400 Watts Power Handling
- Vented aluminum voice coil formers
- Edge wound copper wire in DVC configuration
- Stamp-cast deep drawn steel basket
- Durable heavy textured powder coat
- UV rubber surround
- Thermal formed PP cone & dust cap
- Works well in sealed and ported applications
- Product Highlights:
- POWER HANDLING RMS 200 watts
- POWER HANDLING PEAK 400 watts
- IMPEDANCE 2 x 4 Ohm
- SENSITIVITY (1 WATT / 1 METER) 81dB
- CUT-OUT Ø 7.24" (184mm)
- CHASSIS DEPTH FROM FLANGE 2.80" (71mm)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 806576224747
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.