The PZX line of amplifiers offer a bit more power, for the customers that just want that little something extra. Similar to the GROUND POUNDER series, the PZX feature several choices of amplifier configuration designed with the same Crunch technology and bullet proof reliability.
- Product Highlights:
- PZX Series Monoblock Class AB Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- Input sensitivity: 200mV - 6V
- Frequency Response: 10 - 300 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.1%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >90 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 300 Hz
- Variable subsonic filter: 10 - 40 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 2
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Wired remote bass level control included
- SEPP (Single Ended Push Pull) A/B Class Amplifier Designs
- Rugged Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Dimensions: 10.63"L x 9.29"W x 2.17"H
- UPC: 806576224303
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dave From Kentucky
|Purchased this amp along the Rockford Fosgate P1 2x12, let me tell you I was not expecting the low end knock. This amp so far has performed better than I expected.
Been bumping really hard for 3 days now and it pushes two 12's very nicely on a really low budget.|