For 2015, Rubicon amplifiers are all new. We adopted the optimum class D performance, reliability, and footprint of the Picasso Nano platform and present to you Rubicon Nano. At first glance, you’ll notice several key improvements. Rubicon Nano’s signal inputs, power/ground, and speaker connections are all re-located to the leading edge of the chassis, for an easier, more appealing install. All pre-amp & crossover options are conveiently located on the top surface, making adjustment after installation possible. What you might not notice are additions to the circuit board, including increased power supply & output stage components, & monoblock bridging capability. 2015 Rubicon Nano models include a 4ch, 1-ohm stable 5ch, & class D monoblocks up to 2,500 watts.
- High Efficiency Class D Full Range Amplifiers
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Class D Full Range
- Monoblock Bridging Capability for Double Amplifier Application
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Ampllifier
- 200mV-6V Low Level RCA or High Level Signal Input
- Quick Disconnect High Level Wire Harness Included
- Easy DIY Install Single Sided Terminals & Controls
- 4g Power Inout Terminals & 12g Speaker Output Terminals
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
- UPC: 709483050761
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.