Digital Media Drive
Play your favorite DVD's, MP4, DIVX, & XVID movies, or MP3 audio files from a DVD-R/RW or CD-R/RW discs
USB 2.0 Port
Connect up to a 32GB flash drive for MP3 audio and MP4 video playback, or view and save photos with the JPG photo viewer.
SD Card Reader
Read up to a 32gb SD card for MP3 audio and MP4 video playback, or view and save photos with the JPG photo viewer.
Tune your car stereo to one of 8 available radio stations to hear the movie throughout the entire vehicle stereo system. Select from 87.7-89.1mHz frequencies.
Stereo IR transmitters send the audio signal to any single channel IR headphone. 8 infra-red LED's ensure sufficient signal strength. Check out VHP-10 or VHP-11 headphones to go with this unit.
A/V Input from Auxiliary Source
Join the outputs of a ceiling mounted or headrest entertainment system to the A/V RCA inputs for total systems integration.
- Bracket Mount DVD Player Solution for Vehicles w/ Active Headrest
- Front Loading DVD Player for DVD/RW 720P Playback
- 32GB USB & SD Card Readers for MP4 Playback
- Dual Channel Wireless IR Transmitter (use HP-12S)
- FM Stereo Transmitter for Easy OEM Integration
- AUX A/V Input for Game Console or Personal Media Devices
- RCA A/V Input for Auxiliary Source or Opposite Headrest
- RCA A/V Output to Auxiliary Source or Opposite Headrest
- 3.5mm Hardwired Headphone Output Jack
- 3 Changeable Colors Skins Included (grey, beige, & black)
- 4.75”-8.25’ Pole Width Adjustment
- Various Pole Diameter Adapters Included
- NTSC / PAL Auto Selection
- 800 x 480 16:9 Widescreen Resolution
- 400 NIT Screen Brightness
- UPC: 709483050020
- Weight: 5.7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.