Tarantula amplifiers continue to dominate the Soundstream amplifier aresenal. For the newest 2015 generation, we’ve maintained their stable performance, but given them a unique appearance. Each Tarantula Electro amplifier features a 12-point RGB LED lighting system, containing its own independent RGB control. A simple press of the end panel mounted switch changes the color to one of several presets, slow-motion color change, or rapid flashing random color. For more custom installs, a single color can be selected during slow-motion color change. 2015 Tarantula Electro models include 4ch, 1-ohm stable class D 5ch & monoblocks, and an additional .5-ohm stable 3,000w monoblock.
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- Multi-color RGB LED Illumination Acent Lighting
- Solid Color, Flashing, Random, or Slow-Motion Color Change
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Ampllifier
- 200mV-6V High Level or Low Level RCA Input
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
- Max Power 2,500w
- RMS Power 4Ω 75 x 4 + 325 x 1
- RMS Power 2Ω 125 x 4 + 500 x 1
- RMS Power 4Ω Bridged 250 x 2 + 750 x 1 (1Ω)
- Dimensions (9”w x 2.50”H) 17.25”
- UPC: 709483049918
- Weight: 13.3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Branden S From Phoenix, AZ
|Soundstream makes the best amps on the market. There amps put out the most cleanest sound at high volume with no sound distortion than any other amp on the market. I have been using this amp for over 3 years now & it has never given me any problems like some of those other name brands out there.I am using this amp to power 8 mids & highs speakers & 2 JL Audio 12" subs (in a 2006 Scion TC) & I get so many people asking me what do I have in my car for a stereo system because it sounds so clean at high volume. I am also running everything with a nice Alpine cd head unit... I will never but any other brand amps for clean power. Soundstream is top of the line when it comes to quality & dependability. Also the LED lighting that comes on the amp is really cool. I get a lot of people asking me where did you get your amp & what kind is it.. I tell them it is Soundstream...they all say they got to get one of those amps...Soundstream you guys make the best products out there when it comes to sound QUALITY..|