The Prime M600-5 is a 600 Watt amplifier specifically designed for Marine and Motorsport applications through its 2-part epoxy coated Printed Circuit Board (PCB). The four stereo channels feature Class-A/B topology and the dedicated subwoofer channel runs on high efficiency Class-D. High level and low-level RCA inputs allow for flexibility and the on-board Punch EQ, built-in 12dB crossovers, and independent gain controls permit precise tuning. Real time output and thermal sensing along with current and short circuit protection protect the amplifier under adverse conditions.
The M600-5 is a 600 watt marine grade “all-in-one” amplifier featuring four full-range stereo channels and a dedicated mono subwoofer channel.
- Class A/B technology (4 channel)
- Class-D technology (sub channel)
- Remote Punch Level Control (sub channel) included
- RCA and high level input with 2/4/5 channel select
- 12 dB/Oct Butterworth crossovers
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Separate Front, Rear and Sub gain control
- Real time output and power supply thermal sensing
- Cast aluminum heat sink
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- MOSFET power supply
- Over current and short circuit protection
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Muted turn on
- UPC: 780687343408
- Weight: 8.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.