The PM1000X5 1,000 Watt full-range 5-channel is the one-and-only amplifier you will need to run your entire system. Run dash speakers off the front channels, run back speakers off the rear channels and run subwoofer(s) off the 5th channel! Known world-wide for brute power, this amplifier offers a higher level of efficiency along with a tri-stage protection that covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
The PM1000X5 is a 500 Watt 5-channel amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology on the front/rear channels, Class-bd for the subwoofer channel, and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Infrasonic filter
- 2/4 channel input switch
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- UPC: 780687345211
- Weight: 15.3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.