With its super efficient Class-bd circuit topology, the PM500X1bd will drop some serious BASS! Due to its dedicated low frequency response, this amplifier is optimized for mid-bass speakers or subwoofers only. No need to worry because its 1-ohm capability will drive a pair of 4-ohm DVC subwoofers or quad-configuration of 2-ohm DVC subwoofers with ease.
The PM500X1bd is a 500 Watt mono amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-bd technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Infrasonic filter
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.