The PM500X2 is an excellent way to PUNCH up your sound system without monopolizing your entire trunk - that way you have more room for subs! With its massive output stage, this amplifier is best suited for driving a pair of 8-ohm SVC subwoofers or four 2-ohm DVC subwoofers. Remember to utilize the recommended power and speaker cables to optimize power delivery.
The PM500X2 is a 500 Watt 2-channel amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Marine grade 2-part epoxy coated PCB
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- UPC: 780687345112
- Weight: 12.3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.