If you love streaming media from your phone, laptop or tablet to your head unit, then the RFBTRCA is perfect for your vehicle. Easy 1-button pairing function binds to Bluetooth™ enabled device and chimes on subsequent connections. Supplied 1/8” (3mm) cable sends audio through RCA outputs directly feeding audio system.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time. You can be sure that what you order are original Rockford Fosgate products straight from the the warehouse.
The RFBTAUX allows streaming audio using a Bluetooth™ enabled device through a factory Aux input.
- Operating Voltage: 9-16 VDC
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal Input: Wireless Bluetooth
- Signal Output: 2-ch audio via 1/8" (3.5 mm) jack
- Output Voltage: 800 mV
- THD+N: <1.0
- Signal-to-Noise: >90 dB (DAC)
- >80 dB (Max Output)
- Signal Processing: Bluetooth™ Profile: A2DP
- LED Indicators: Power: Left Blinking Blue
- Pairing: Left/Right Blinking Blue
- Connected: Solid Blue
- USB Charging: 5.1V DC @ 1A
- Mounting: Cigarette lighter
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 Lbs. (0.136 Kg.)
Bluetooth™ streaming receiver
- Plugs into 12V dash outlet (cigarette lighter)
- 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo audio output
- 5VDC USB charging output (USB cable not included)
- Simple one button pairing (illuminated Diamond-R logo)
- Auto connect after initial pairing
- Class 2 output power
- Bluetooth™ V3.0+EDR
- 5' (1.5m) coiled cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) audio jack included
- Compatible with Apple & Android Bluetooth™ devices
- UPC: 780687343637
- Weight: 0.3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.