Intriguing from the first look, the new PC subwoofers have even more to tell than what meets the naked eye… The wild looking dustcap is not just four visual pleasure, but also acts as a heatsink to extract heat from the coil gap. It is also embedded into recesses in the cone and stiffens the cone for durability and to eliminate cone flex which cases radiated noise. All in all, this subwoofer is a result of strong engineering and dedication to the competitor in all of us…
- Composite Blend Fiber/Pulp Cone, Rigid for Extreme Conditions
- Aluminum Heatsink Center Cap Removes Harmful Heat Build-up
- Inverted Rubber Surround with Harsh Chemical Protection
- PVC Rubber Trim Ring and Gasket Seals Potential Air Leaks
- 2.5” 4-layer Dual Voice Coil Configuration for Any Application
- 8ga. Compression Terminals Secure Wire Connections
- Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Maintains Velocity Control
- Diecast Aluminum Frame w/ Powder Coat Finish
- 170oz. Magnet Increases Dynamic Performance
- Vented T-Yoke Backplate Improves Thermal Venting
- Complete Recone Kits Available
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.