- Compatable with Mac OSX, Win XP, ME and 2000
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- Sixteen RQ™ (reference quality) low noise microphone inputs with insert points
- Channels 17/18 and 19/20 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal and mute indication
- Two pre-fader monitor sends
- One post-fader effects send
- Precision 60 mm faders on input channels and stereo master out
- Control room outputs, global 48V phantom power
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced connectors
- Rugged console design
- Universal switching power supply
- USB port to connect to a computer for recording or playing back digital audio to/from computer
- Weight Unpacked: 17.50 lb(7.938 kg)
- Weight Packed: 21.00 lb(9.525 kg)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.