- 400W "peak" available power
- 800W "peak" available power when connecting an additional passive 8 Ohm enclosure to the speaker out
- Two-way powered sound reinforcement enclosure
- DDT™ compression/anti-clipping protection
- Signal input via combo female XLR/ 1/4" phone jack, providing balanced operation
- Constant directivity tweeter horn, 60° X 40°
- Contour switch provides bass and treble lift
- Heavy-duty crossover network with high frequency driver protection
- Steel handles and protective corners
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill with powder coat finish
- RX™14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Steel pole mount adaptor
- Peavey® exclusive 15" heavy-duty woofer with 2 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Class-D powered system with up to 800 W total peak available power
- Power amp output jack available to power another passive speaker
- Carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure
- Weight Packed: 61.00 lb(27.669 kg)
- Width Packed: 20.25"(51.435 cm)
- Height Packed: 33.5"(85.09 cm)
- Depth Packed: 16"(40.64 cm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.