- Easy to Operate Belt-Drive Turntable with Professional Features
- Sturdy Design with Comfortable and Practical Layout
- Pitch Control slider with (+/- 10% Adjustment)
- Straight Tone Arm Improves Tracking for Scratching
- Includes Quality Stanton 500.v3 Cartridge Pre-mounted on Headshell
- 2 Playback Speeds (33 or 45 RPM)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- RCA Stereo Outputs
- Manual Pitch Control Fader (+/- 10% Adjustment)
- Accessories include RCA Cables, Slip Mat, and Dust Cover
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.