- Specifications listed on box top flap
- Cardboard template
- One 10" Woofer
- Eight 1-3/8" Self-tapping screws
- Adhesive backed foam gasket
- Instruction manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese)
- frequency response: 32-300 Hz
- top mount depth: 4-9/16"
- 10" 4-ohm component subwoofer
- Square Array pattern polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- sensitivity: 81 db
- handles up to 300 watts RMS (1300 watts peak)
- sealed box volume: .65 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.2 cubic feet
Kenwood speakers are designed to meet the critical listening of the American music lover. An engineering process that yields accurate music reporoduction even at high levels of output.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized dealer of Kenwood products and we make sure you get your products on time. We source our supplies straight from the manufacturer / dealer so you can be sure you're getting an authentic and original Kenwood product.
||81 dB at 1 watt
|RMS Power Range (Watts)
|Bottom Mount Depth (inches)
|Dual Voice Coil
|Port length (inches)
|Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet)
|Port diameter (inches)
|Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet)
||32 - 300 Hz
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)
|Top Mount Depth (inches)
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 019048211088
- Weight: 10
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.