Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 400 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 800 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 1600 watts x 1 chan.
- Auto-Step PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- ROAD WORTHY™ TCID (Twin Coil Isolation Design)
- Pro- Fi™ High Speed MOSFET’s
- Class A/B Circuitry Designs
- LED System Protection Circuitry
- Low Level RCA Inputs and Outputs
- Line Output for Amplifier Daisy Chaining
- Nickel-Plated Brass Screw Connections
- Fully Adjustable Pro-Design Crossovers
- Bass Thrust - Variable Bass Equalization
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink OR high-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Frequency Response: 10 - 45,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.5%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >90 dB
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 60 - 1,200 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250Hz
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 1
- UPC: 806576224198
- Weight: 6.6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.