- Class-D 1-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 250 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 2000 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- ROAD WORTHY™ TCID (Twin Coil Isolation Design)
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Frequency Response: 15 - 250 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.5%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >95dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250 Hz
- Subsonic filter: 15 - 35 Hz, 24dB
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost
- Fuse Rating: 80 A x 1
- UPC: 801964834034
- Weight: 8.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.