With Surface Mount Technology, The amplifier’s components are mounted on the surface of the circuit board, rather than through the board. As a results in a much quieter amp that is highly resistant to vibrations and frequency interferences and that can better tolerate the abuse of the automotive environment.
- Digital Compact Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1200 watts
- Made in Korea
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Surface Mount Design Technology
- 4-way protection circuitry
- Variable gain control
- Input sensitivity: 250mV @ 6V
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 4.7"W x 7.9"L x 1.6"H
- UPC: 827204109465
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.